1. Gilmor, T.M. (1999), The Efficacy of the Tomatis method for Children with Learning and Communication Disorders, International Journal of Listening, 13, 12
2. Gilmor, T.M. (1982), A pre-test and post-test survey of children and adolescents’ performance before and after completing the Tomatis Program. Research Report, MDS Inc., Toronto, Ontario.
3. Gilmor, T.M. (1984), A pre-test and post-test survey of children and adolescents’ performance before and after completing the Tomatis Program. Final Report, MDS Inc., Toronto, Ontario.
4. Rourke, B.P. & Russel, D.L. (1982), The Tomatis Method applied to older learning disabled children: An evaluation. Paper presented at the Opening Communication Conference, Toronto, November 1982.
5. Wilson, Iavociello, Metlay, Risucci, Rosati & Palmaccio (1982) The Tomatis Project / Final Report, Department of neurology North Shore University Hospital and Hofstra University, Department of psychology. Paper presented at the Opening Communication Conference, Toronto, Ontario.
6. Kershner, J., Cummings, R., Clarke, K., Hadfield, A., & Kershner, B. (1986). Evaluation of the Tomatis Listening Training Program with learning disabled children. Canadian Journal of Special Education, 2, 1 – 32.
7. Kershner, J., Cummings, R., Clarke, K., Hadfield, A., & Kershner, B. (1986). Two year evaluation of the Tomatis Listening Program with learning disabled children. Learning Disability Quarterly, 13, 43 – 53.
8. Mould, P. (1985), An evaluation of dyslexic boy’s response to the Tomatis Listening Training Programme: Interim Report. Brickwall House, Northiam, East Sussex, England
9. Stutt, H.A. (1983), The Tomatis method: A review of current research. Montreal: Mc Gill University
10. De Bruto, C.M.E. (1983), Audio-psycho-phonology and the mentally retarded child: An empirical investigation Paper presented at the First Congress on Audio-Psycho-phonology. Potchefstroom
11. Roy, J. (1982), Cognitive control functioning and spontaneous speech: Intensive case studies of Audio-Psycho-Phonological remedial training with five dyslexic boys. Doctoral Dissertation, University of Ottawa.
12. Van Jaarsveld, 1973, 1974, quoted by Pieter E. van Jaarsveld and Wynand F. du Plessis, in S. Afr. Tydskr. Sielk. 1988, 18 (4)